Aj Alwayz Rocks.....!

HI FRIENDS I M AJAY FORM MAHARASTRA ,
I M DOING B.PHARMACY Now in Final Year.....!
AND I LIKE MAKING FRIENDS AND COMPUTER GAMES N CHATTING AND LITTLE BIT INTEREST IN BLOGING......!

Join my Sms Group 4 Daily 5 msg of frndship, love in english.
type Join Cute_heart
send to 9219592195

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Airtel free gprs with new back queries

My last post was concerned with providing you airtel free gprs with backqueries in ucweb. Today I discovered two more backqueries based on 0.facebook.com which work as fine as the previous one. These proxies too are resume supported and give fastest browsing experience. Just put them in the back query slot after downloading handler version of ucweb 7.7 or 7.6 as the old ucweb browsers do not work even with paid gprs.


?live.airtelworld.com/wps/portal?%3f0.facebook.com/%3f( The speed using this back query is marvelous. I get more than 6k/s with it and upto 15k/s. Its much more than the previous back query. The second amazing thing is that its resume supported)


?live.airtelworld.com/wps/portal?%3f0.facebook.com/%3fzout=1

The question which we presently face is not which technique which gives free gprs but techniques which give resume support, mind blowing speed etc. We have evolved from merely accessing free gprs to accessing amazing, fast and another dimension of freebie today.

No comments:

Post a Comment